Natalia Zieman Hayes
Originally from Dallas, Texas, Natalia earned a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Texas at Austin.
Natalia’s 12 years of professional experience covers a range of project types. She has brought residential, cultural, luxury hospitality, master planning, and urban mixed-use projects to life, many of which have been widely recognized. She has overseen the full development of projects through their construction and has directed the collaboration and coordination of large project teams for multi-faceted projects.
Her prior work experience includes over 10 years at Studio Rick Joy, where she played a pivotal role in designing and managing the studio’s work and team. She has also worked for offices in Santiago, Chile, and Dallas, Texas.
She is passionate about designing spaces that are both conceptual and sensitive in spirit while honoring the connection to the surrounding environment and cultural roots. Natalia regularly participates on student design reviews at the University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Notable Project Experience:
· Princeton University Transit Hall, Market, Restaurant and Café – Princeton, New Jersey (under Studio Rick Joy)
· Tennyson 205 – Mexico City, Mexico (under Studio Rick Joy)
· Bayhouse – Northeast USA (under Studio Rick Joy)
· Sun Valley House – Sun Valley, Idaho (under Studio Rick Joy)
· Masterplan for the One&Only Resort at Mandarina – Nayarit, Mexico (under Studio Rick Joy)
· Nicanor Parra Library – Santiago, Chile (under Mathias Klotz Architect)